Manage episode 244430276 series 1973112
Organizing your kitchen cabinets is a small-scale DIY that can make a huge difference. Today we talk through common issues for kitchen organizing, including listener questions like hard-to-reach upper cabinets, corner cabinets, deep pantry shelves, and more.
Resources and examples:
- Suzannah’s blog posts about her One Room Challenge bathroom makeover
- The Rev-A-Shelf pull-outs Ashley bought
- The Modern Edit organizing service and inspo
- The plain black lunch bag Suzannah bought
- White plastic bins in many sizes
You can find us on our blogs or connect with each of us on Instagram:
And you can join our Facebook group here to connect with other listeners and ask questions!