Manage episode 237615922 series 1491074
Melissa Ambrosini is the bestselling author of two books – Mastering Your Mean Girl and Open Wide, host of the number one podcast ‘The Melissa Ambrosini Show’, a motivational speaker and self-love teacher.
Named a ‘self-help guru’ by Elle Magazine, her message — that love is sexy, healthy is liberating, and wealthy isn’t a dirty word — has inspired women across the globe to activate their dreams and live a life on their own terms.
For all men who are reading and thinking, “hmmm is this episode just valuable for women?” Let me assure you it’s not. Everything we speak about is applicable to you, if you are human!
In this episode we discuss:
- Why Melissa believes all people on the planet should do ongoing inner personal development work.
- Why there’s no judgement to people who don’t do “the inner work”
- Melissa’s epic health battles and why she changed the trajectory of her life dramatically!
- I also get vulnerable with Melissa and discuss how I used to judge her and not resonate with her way of being – Her message, her way of communicating her message – until I had an aha moment and a connected realisation and then started following her podcast and her work closely.
- We then discuss why judgement is a toxic human behaviour and what we can do to move away from our judgement.
- We talk a lot about Crystal Clear Communication in all relationships.
- How she and her husband Nick create guidelines and boundaries to ensure they’re always nourishing their relationship.
- We discuss running business with your loved ones and how to set great boundaries.
- And why the grass is not greener on the other side, it’s always greener where you water it!
WIN MELISSA’S BEST SELLING BOOKS!!!
Listen to the intro and outro of this episode to learn how you can go in the draw to win one of Melissa’s books!
Follow Melissa Online:
Improve your health and wellbeing like Melissa did!!!
Our Gut health and gut-brain connection online program is kicking off soon.
This is an online program designed to help you cut through the confusion and teach you habits and strategies to improve the quality of your life, from the gut, to the brain and beyond.
Check out all the info at yourlifeofimpact.com/guthealth
Please reach out directly with any questions at all.