Manage episode 246563597 series 1491074
Nadine Champion is a kind, courageous, philosophical soul, an awarded martial artist with over 30 years' experience and the author of “10 seconds of courage” a book where she shares her mindset secrets on resilience and courage!
She has successfully fought and won many battles in her life – from title fights in the ring to overcoming cancer. An acclaimed motivational speaker, her 10 Seconds of Courage TEDx Sydney talk is regarded as “one of the most memorable of all time”.
Nadine is a respected teacher known for creating a high-performance mindset in people from all walks of life. Her passion is to challenge individuals and organisations to change their thinking to reach their highest potential. Armed with a zest for life born of authentic lived experience, Nadine uses her own inspirational story to ignite resilience and courage in others. Her dream is to build a community of people using 10 Seconds of Courage to reach their highest potential.
In this episode we discuss:
- What courage actually is and the power of being more courageous.
- The difference between confidence and arrogance
- Australia's “tall poppy syndrome” and my relationship to this with being bashed and bullied in early years of High School.
- Why you MUST know who you truly are!!!
- What fear feels like and how to channel Fear into Focus
- The philosophy of 'Train Hard Fight Easy'.
- How Nadine teaches the strategies and philosophies that she’s had to bleed, sweat and cry for!
- We dive into her personal journey with cancer and how she’s used her mental and emotional skills to get her through her greatest challenge yet
- The power of perception and why Nadine believes “you are who you tell yourself you are”
- And so much more depth and insights into the human experience.
Whether you’re an optimistic lover of life or a pessimistic doubter of life, if you listen to this episode with INTENT and then take action on what you’re inspired by, you can make great positive impact from your actions.
Follow Nadine online and buy her book:
LinkedIn: Nadine Champion
Facebook: Nadine Champion