Archive this series
Rob and Jason are joined by Marshall Clow to talk about his role on the C++ Standards Committee's Library Working Group.
Marshall is a long-time LLVM and Boost participant. He is a principal engineer at Qualcomm, Inc. in San Diego, and the code owner for libc++, the LLVM standard library implementation. He is also the chairman of the Library Working Group of the C++ standards committee. He is the author of the Boost.Algorithm library and maintains several other Boost libraries.
- C++Now 2017 Call for Submissions
- 2017 European LLVM Developers Meeting
- Passing functions to functions
- A Tourist's Guide to the LLVM Source Code
- "libc++" C++ Standard Library
- The Committee: WG21
- CppCon 2016: Marshall Clow "STL Algorithms - why you should use them, and how to write your own"
- CppCon 2015: Marshall Clow "string_view"
101 episodes available. A new episode about every 8 days averaging 48 mins duration .