Archive this series
(click to tweet)
A lot of people are trying to force their customers to like their product. They think that they understand what is best for their consumers, and so they are in this constant uphill battle to make the product so perfect that consumers can’t help but buy it.
But this is a losing strategy. A product that is a good market fit doesn’t even need to be perfect for people to want to buy it. This is why it’s important to initially put very minimal effort into testing products, to see if they fit well. Then, once one of them really takes off, you know which product you should be focusing all of your energy on!
On today’s podcast, we talk about how to market and sell, how to date, why the internet is changing the age requirements for wealth, what you should focus on while you’re young, and how Caleb should go about launching his book club.“Sell what people already like, don’t try to force them to like it” - Tai Lopez
(click to tweet)Points to Keep In Mind
- Launch new products with minimal effort to see if they take off, before putting a lot of effort into them
- If you’re product has to be perfect from the start, it’s not the right product
- Sell what people already like, don’t try to force them to like it
- Focus on finding the perfect lead to know if the marketing will work
- Understanding how to wrap your product up correctly to make it something people want is the most important part of marketing
- Be constantly observant to get better at reading people
- Ask people stuff. They want to tell you
- With the anonymity of the internet, you can get rich when you’re young
- When you’re young, focus on trying to figure out how to make a money machine that steadily increases your wealth instead of getting rich fast
283 episodes available. A new episode about every 3 days averaging 27 mins duration .