Todd Gleason is a farm broadcaster located on the Urbana Champaign campus of the University of Illinois. He works for University of Illinois Extension and with Illinois Public Media. websites www.narrowrow.com www.ifr.illinois.edu www.willag.org twitter https://twitter.com/commodityweek @commodityweek
University Of Illinois At Urbana Champaign public [search 0]
Best University Of Illinois At Urbana Champaign podcasts we could find (updated July 2020)
Best University Of Illinois At Urbana Champaign podcasts we could find
Updated July 2020
Updated July 2020
Join millions of Player FM users today to get news and insights whenever you like, even when you're offline. Podcast smarter with the free podcast app that refuses to compromise. Let's play!
Join the world's best podcast app to manage your favorite shows online and play them offline on our Android and iOS apps. It's free and easy!
Podcasts on the subject of swine nutrition.
This monthly podcast focuses on P-20 education pathways with a focus on research and leadership that promotes educational equity, justice, and excellence for all students. This podcast is a product of the Office of Community College Research and Leadership or OCCRL at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Learn more about OCCRL at occrl.illinois.edu.
Media site for the Champaign Church of Christ in Champaign, IL; Urbana, IL; and University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Featuring Champaign Church of Christ live streaming worship, sermon video, sermon audio, bible class audio, and podcasts.
A podcast about creating content for the internet. Based on principles of business and technical writing by John Gallagher, assistant professor of writing studies at the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign.
I am an instrumental music education student at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. I intend to use this podcast as a means of documenting musical events, thoughts, and experiences for both myself and you, my audience! We'll see how this develops over time. Wishing a happy and musical existence to all, Emma Burrows.
Family Resiliency Center: A Research and Policy Center at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
Family Resiliency Center is research and policy center conducting transdisciplinary research. FRC's multidisciplinary, hyper focused teams and projects are individually constructed and generate dynamic, groundbreaking research that builds and shapes public policy and awareness. Research areas include environmental health, food insecurity, media and cultural influences, and how biological and community influences influence health. #talkFRCResearch podcasts are aimed at translating FRC researc ...
Alive is a college ministry from the Vineyard Church that meets at the University of Illinois campus in Champaign-Urbana, Illinois. We are called to be a light at the U of I being a source of inspiration and love that is awakening college students to their identity and destiny in Christ by the power of the Holy Spirit. E-mail the college pastor Clay Harrington at email@example.com with any questions or check out our website here: http://www.thevineyardchurch.us/alive/
This series features full-length, edited interviews with members of the applied mechanics and engineering science research community covering their careers and research areas of interest. The podcasts are created by the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) and hosted by Harry Dankowicz, Editor of Applied Mechanics Reviews and Professor of Mechanical Science and Engineering at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
The CLAS Latin American Briefing Series brings academic and policy experts to the University of Chicago campus to address important events and issues in contemporary Latin America. The series is supported, in part, by a Department of Education National Resource Center grant to the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign/University of Chicago Consortium for Latin American Studies and is co-sponsored by the International House Global Voices Program.
- Jacquie Voeks, TotalFarmMarketing.com- Gary Schnitkey, ILLINOIS Extension- Drew Lerner, WorldWeather.ccBy Todd E. Gleason
- Wayne Nelson, L&M Commodities- USDA Weekly Crop Progress State Reports- Don Day, DayWeather.com- Todd Hubbs, ILLINOIS ExtensionBy Todd E. Gleason
Prevented Plant Impacts on 2019 Illinois Grain Farms IncomesIn 2019, spring weather was very wet, and many farmers in Illinois had prevented plant (PP) acres. Compared to 2018 incomes, 2019 incomes declined more for those farms that had a larger proportion of their acres in PP. While some have suggested that PP payments may overcompensate farmers, …
The Acreage and Grain Stocks reports, released on June 30, produced some surprises for the corn market. The drop in acreage spurred a rally in corn prices and injected some optimism into the corn outlook moving into the 2020 marketing year. The market turns to weather forecasts and the upcoming WASDE report for price formation over the short term.…
Companies along the food and fiber supply chain are thinking through how to incentivize clean water and conservation practices while providing for consumers' wants and demands.By Todd E. Gleason
- Curt Kimmel, BatesCom.net- Mark Russo, Riskpulse.com- Harry Cooney, Growmark.comBy Todd E. Gleason
In this episode, OCCRL Director Eboni Zamani-Gallaher talks with Dr. Heather Shotton about the multiple and nuanced ways that universities perpetuate settler colonial aims of eraser for Indigenous students. Dr. Shotton is an associate professor in Educational Leadership and Policy Studies and the director of the Indigenous Education Initiatives at …
- Matt Bennett, AgMarket.net- "Sustainable" Row Crops, ILSustainableAg.org- Mike Tannura, tstorm.netBy Todd E. Gleason
- Jacquie Voeks, TotalFarmMarketing.com- Drew Lerner, WorldWeather.ccBy Todd E. Gleason
Episode 28 | Managing Water at the Edge of the Field with Saturated Buffers by Todd E. GleasonBy Todd E. Gleason
Recapping USDA's June Grain Stocks & Acreage Reports by Todd E. GleasonBy Todd E. Gleason
REGISTER https://ilsustainableag.org/home-2/isaps-2020-risk-management-webinar-series/Thursday at 11am central University of Illinois Extension agricultural policy specialist Jonathan Coppess will keynote a webinar on the future of consumer demand fro sustainably raised crops.By Todd E. Gleason
- USDA Acreage & Grains Stocks- Wayne Nelson, L&M Commodities- USDA Weekly Crop Progress State Reports- Don Day, DayWeather.com- Jonathan Coppess, ILLINOIS ExtensionBy Todd E. Gleason
- Curt Kimmel, BatesCom.net- Jason Franken, Western Illinois University- Mark Russo, riskpulse.com- Greg Johnson, AndersonsGrain.comBy Todd E. Gleason
The June Hogs and Pigs report from the United States Department of Agriculture showed an increase in the size of the national herd. Todd Gleason has some of the reasons why.By Todd E. Gleason
- Mike Zuzolo, GlobalAnalytics.biz- Nick Seiter, ILLINOIS Extension Entomologist- Laura Christianson, University of Illinois | Crop Sciences- Eric Snodgrass, NutrienAgSolutions.comBy Todd E. Gleason
Panelsits - Matt Bennett, AgMarket.net - Chuck Shelby, RMCommodities.com - Joe Vaclavik, StandardGrain.comBy Todd E. Gleason
- Dan Zwicker, Zwicker Consulting- Mike Tannura, tstorm.net- Matt Bennett, AgMarket.netBy Todd E. Gleason
You have just enough time to listen to Gary Schnitkey talk about how it may be possible to build production practice history (no-till, cover crops) into the price of farmland and to register for the 11am central webinar.REGISTER https://ilsustainableag.org/home-2/isaps-2020-risk-management-webinar-series/…
The farmdoc team at the University of Illinois has created a model projecting the average fall price for corn and soybean futures in October. University of Illinois Agricultural Economist Gary Schnitkey says, at USDA's current projected yields, it puts December corn futures at $3.10 and November Soybean futures at $8.36.…
- Gary Schnitkey, ILLINOIS Extension- ILSustainableAg.org to Register- Drew Lerner, WorldWeather.ccBy Todd E. Gleason
Jessica Acosta, a visiting scholar in the Stein lab, discusses ProCap DDGS, a high-protein co-product of the dry-grind ethanol industry. She reports the results of a study to determine the concentration and standardized ileal digestibility of crude protein and amino acids in ProCap and compares it with conventional DDGS and soybean meal. Adapted fr…
- Wayne Nelson, L&M Commodities- USDA Weekly Crop Progress State Reports- Don Day, DayWeather.com- Dan O'Brien, K-State ExtensionBy Todd E. Gleason
Next week (June 30th) USDA will release the quarterly grain stocks report for corn. These numbers have not been updated since March. Todd Gleason reports they will reflect consumption patterns during the coronavirus pandemic.By Todd E. Gleason
- Curt Kimmel, BatesCom.net- Todd Hubbs, ILLINOIS Extension- Mark Russo, riskpulse.com- Greg Johnson, AndersonsGrain.comBy Todd E. Gleason
- Mike Zuzolo, GlobalAnalytics.biz- Eric Snodgrass, NutrienAgSoltuions.comBy Todd E. Gleason
Panelists - Dale Durchholz, Grain Cycles - Elaine Kub, ElaineKub.com - Mike Zuzolo, GlobalAnalytics.bizBy Todd E. Gleason
- Dan Zwicker, Zwicker Consulting- Aaron Hager, ILLINOIS Extension- Mike Tannura, tstorm.net- Matt Bennett, AgMarket.netBy Todd E. Gleason
Five of the remaining seven days (adjust to reflect June 25) farmers have to apply Dicamba products to soybeans in Illinois are a no-go.By Todd E. Gleason
- Jacquie Voeks, TotalFarmMarketing.com- WILLAg News- ILSustainableAg.org Webinar Series- Drew Lerner, WorldWeather.ccBy Todd E. Gleason
ILSustainableAg.orgThursday, June 18 the Illinois Sustainable Ag Partnership will kick off a 3-part webinar series highlighting the use of land stewardship and soil health management as a tool to mitigate production and market risks. The first webinar in the free series features Eric Snodgrass from Nutrien Ag Solutions discussing water, rainfall, a…
- Jon Hester, L&M Commodities- Todd Hubbs, ILLINOIS Extension- USDA Weekly Crop Progress State Reports- Don Day, DayWeather.com- Dave Chatterton, SFarmMarketing.comBy Todd E. Gleason
The 2020 soybean crop is off to a good start and there is not much reason to think it won't yield well this fall. That's one of the fundamental pegs a university of Illinois Extension ag economist has been watching related to where price for the crop is headed. Todd Gleason has more...By Todd E. Gleason
Dicamba herbicide products designed for use with GMO cotton and soybean have been pulled from the marketplace, or at least are in the process of being pulled. This is the result of a lawsuit filed by plaintiffs including the National Family Farm Coalition. Todd Gleason talked with the president of NFFC about the reasons why the farmer organization …
- Curt Kimmel, BatesCom.net- Jim Goodman, NFFC.netNational Family Farm Coalition & Dicamba- Mark Russ, Riskpuls.comBy Todd E. Gleason
- Mike Zuzolo, GlobalAnalytics.biz- Jonathan Coppess, ILLINOIS Ag Policy Specialist- Eric Snodgrass, NutrienAgSolutionsBy Todd E. Gleason
NOTE - this interview was used as the Friday, June 12 Closing Market Report on WILL AM580 and online at willag.orghttps://farmdocdaily.illinois.edu/2020/06/trying-to-reason-with-history-and-policy-in-a-time-of-crisis.htmlBy Todd E. Gleason
The grain trade has now turned its attention to the end of the month USDA reports. The quarterly Grain Stocks figures and USDA's accounting of crop acreage will set the initial price tone for the summer reports Todd Gleason.By Todd E. Gleason
There weren't any surprises in the June USDA WASDE. Todd Gleason has more with the commodity markets specialist from the University of Illinois.By Todd E. Gleason
Panelists - Curt Kimmel, BatesCom.net - Wayne Nelson, L&M Commodities - Brian Stark, AndersonsGrain.comBy Todd E. Gleason
- Todd Hubbs, ILLINOIS Extension- Dan Zwicker, Zwicker Consulting- Mike Tannura, tstorm.net- Matt Bennett, AgMarket.netBy Todd E. Gleason
- Jacquie Voeks, TotalFarmMarketing.com- Drew Lerner, WorldWeather.ccBy Todd E. Gleason
- Wayne Nelson, L&M Commodities- U.S. EPA Dicamba Guidance- USDA Weekly Crop Progress State Reports- Don Day, DayWeather.com- Stephen Platt, Archer Financial ServicesBy Todd E. Gleason
- Curt Kimmel, BatesCom.net- Aaron Hager, ILLINOIS Extension- Mark Russo, Riskpulse.com- Greg Johnson, AndersonsGrain.comBy Todd E. Gleason
- Mike Zuzolo, GlobalAnalytics.biz- Eric Snodgrass, NutrienAgSolutions.com- Commodity Week with GasBuddy.comBy Todd E. Gleason
Panelists - Patrick De Haan, GasBuddy.com - Merrill Crowley, FirstChoiceCommodities.com - Chip Nellinger, BlueReefInc.com - Dan Zwicker, Zwicker ConsultingBy Todd E. Gleason
- Dan Zwicker, Zwicker Consulting- Nick Seiter, ILLINOIS Extension- Mike Tannura, Tstorm.net- Matt Bennett, AgMarket.netBy Todd E. Gleason
Researchers at the University of Illinois are exploring how cover crops impact insect populations in field crops. Todd Gleason has more...By Todd E. Gleason
- Jacquie Voeks, TotalFarmMarketing.com- WILLAg News- Drew Lerner, WorldWeather.ccBy Todd E. Gleason
It's the time of year when the price of soybeans often experience a seasonal rally higher. Todd Gleason has more with University of Illinois agricultural economist Todd Hubbs.By Todd E. Gleason