Manage episode 91399904 series 24026
When we say long awaited, it really was just Nathan’s Dad wanting to know when part 2 was uploaded. Nathan joins Sean and Steve for the pick my brain episode, if Nathan has sent you here please listen before hitting him up for a coffee or a beer.
Here is what we learned from Nathan in this podcast
- What is the most common question Nathan gets asked?
- What should I sell? Something I love or not?
- How to find a category to sell in
- Why customer support is vital with eBay
- What website platforms should you look at to sell?
- What are Huppy’s key tactics in Google Analytics?
- Importance of measuring your business when selling
- What you need on your home page to sell online?
- Where to focus your efforts on sales funnel?
- Importance of good content
- How local sponsorship can work for you
Got more feedback, please email sean AT sportsgeekhq.com or tweet @BeersBlokesBiz or @seancallanan.
Some insights & links from this podcast
- Check out Costumes.com.au for all your costume needs
- Connect with Nathan on Twitter @Huppy and on LinkedIn
- Buy Nathan’s book on selling online
- Related episodes
- iTunes reviews – 76 listeners have left an iTunes review for the podcast – THANK YOU read them all here
- Got a question? Tweet the Blokes or @BeersBlokesBiz
Connect with these Blokes
The blokes on this podcast were:
- @seancallanan from Sports Geek and SeanCallanan.com, and Sports Geek Podcast
- @SteveVallas from HONEY and soon to launched business….
- @Huppy from Costumes.com.au
Thanks for review
I have been listening to this podcast for over a year now and I can honestly say they are producing some great stuff. The guys are very relatable, easy going and really make you feel like you’re sitting in the room with them having a laugh and yet taking in some quality learnings. They get some great guest in and I seem to find that as a business owner myself the topics that they talk about are exactly what I have been wanting to know more of at that particular point of time, I’m not sure how they actually do that, but it gets me loving the show even more. Keep up the good work guys Regards Ben . – Ben from Geelong Cable Locations
Join the BBB Army
Don’t forget you can get these show notes via email subscription.
Let us know your thoughts in the comments
94 episodes available. A new episode about every 27 days averaging 43 mins duration .