Manage episode 98400129 series 24026
Sean, Steve catch up with Nicole Matejic to discuss her unique background and recent book – Social Media Rules of Engagement.
Here is what we learned from this podcast
- How Nicole ended up working in social media
- How social media is used in the military
- What businesses can learn from armed forces using social media
- Importance of having a crisis plan in place BEFORE a crisis hits
- How to handle trolls and what exactly are trolls
- How Nicole juggles multiple personas online
- How SMROE book cam about.
Some insights & links from this podcast
- Check out NicoleMatejic.com for links to all of Nicole’s businesses
- Give Nicole’s podcast a listen
- Grab a copy of Social Media Rules of Engagement
- Other BBB episodes you might be interested in
- iTunes reviews – 76 listeners have left an iTunes review for the podcast – THANK YOU read them all here
- Got a question? Tweet the Blokes or @BeersBlokesBiz
Connect with these Blokes
The blokes on this podcast were:
- @seancallanan from Sports Geek and SeanCallanan.com, and Sports Geek Podcast
- @SteveVallas from CHUNKY Media
Thanks for review
Awesome, practical business advice
A rock solid podcast – well paced and delivering both inspirational and actionable advice for anyone interested in modern business practices and / or the entrepreneurial life. Bonus points awarded for Sean & Co.’s efforts in keeping the episodes short and punchy. McConnachie
The beer was a Stella Artois
Join the BBB Army
Don’t forget you can get these show notes via email subscription.
Let us know your thoughts in the comments
94 episodes available. A new episode about every 27 days averaging 43 mins duration .