Manage episode 166856897 series 101499
Australia won a Test, lost a series but went up to 2nd in the Test rankings.
England lost a Test and went to 3rd. How does that even work?
Anyhow, plenty on this week. We tackled the following:
- Glenn McGrath talks to us about the fabulous McGrath Foundation and then plays "Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grade Cricketer"
- Dennis and Cat talk about their trip to Adelaide
- Pakicollapse in New Zealand
- Kohli versus Stokes
- Southern Stars fun facts
- We give away another prize in the "Upgrade Your Shit Kit" competition courtesy of Honey Badger Cricket;
- Some outrageous Listener Questions where someone won a wallet courtesy of The Game;
plus the famous Muller Award
180 episodes available. A new episode about every 17 days averaging 47 mins duration .