Episode 11 - Speech/Sound pack emulation, Creating CoCo Cartridges, Podcast Review, Assembly vs. Machine Code and more!
Manage episode 185543936 series 1527606
Episode 11: 06-03-2017
CoCoTALK #11 - Speech/Sound pack emulation, Creating CoCo Cartridges, Podcast Review, Assembly vs. Machine Code and more!
We are back for CoCo Talk #11 the nation's leading live talk show about the Tandy Color Computer!
This week's hot topics?
- How about the Speech and Sound Pack being emulated to MAME!
- To cart or not to cart, the pros and cons of putting a CoCo game on a cartridge, and the market for it
- CoCo Crew Podcast #24 review discussion
- Latest line up for Tandy Assembly
- Machine code vs Assembly
And, whatever else our panel and viewers wish to discuss.
On the show:
- Nick Marentes David Ladd John Strong Bruce Moore Richard Lorbieski Curtis Boyle Bill Nobel Barry Nelson Richard Cavell Fedor Steeman Ron Klein Richard Crislip Rick Adams
- Original live stream: https://youtu.be/Of_t4IGHRMk CoCoTALK! On the web: http://cocotalk.live CoCoTALK! On YouTube: http://youtube.com/ogsteviestrow Merchandise/Retro Swag: http://8bit256.com OG Stevie Strow’s site: http://ogsteviestrow.com The CoCo Crew Podcast: http://cococrew.org CoCoFEST! website http://www.glensideccc.com/ Tandy Assembly: http://tandyassembly.com
47 episodes available. A new episode about every 2 days averaging 148 mins duration .