Manage episode 222196495 series 29991
Intel Chip Chat – Network Insights audio podcast with Allyson Klein: Paul Stevens, Telecom Sector Marketing Director for Advantech joins us in this archive of a Livecast interview from the SDN & NFV World Congress at The Hague to announce several new initiatives that are blurring the lines between SD-WAN & uCPE. Paul shares an update on the Intel Select Solution for NFVI, Paul reveals the new remote evaluation labs designed for service providers, integrators and ecosystem partners to enable performance validation and provide remote functionality of the carrier grade servers and network appliances in a NFV environment. Additionally, Paul announces Advantech’s intent to deliver an Intel Select Solution for uCPE, which has since launched, and explains how this solution provides the flexibility that can transform networks and create the CPE network of the future.
For more information visit:
- Advantech’s Intel Select Solution for NFVI – Intel Chip Chat Network…
- Reducing NFV Time to Market and Risks – Intel Chip Chat: Network Insights…
- vRouter White Box Alternative: Network Insights – Episode 145
- Intel Select Solutions for uCPE – Intel Chip Chat: Network Insights – Episode 148
- Red Hat NFVI – Intel Chip Chat: Network Insights – Episode 128
812 episodes available. A new episode about every day .