Manage episode 227743454 series 29991
In this Intel on AI podcast episode: Leveraging the power and potential of artificial intelligence (AI) deployments can be a top priority for many enterprises today. Yet, deploying and managing AI workloads can be incredibly complex and require extensive integration and testing. Senior Director Global Sales Strategist for HPC and AI at Dell EMC, Adnan Khaleel joins Intel on AI a second time to discuss how Dell EMC is making enterprise AI implementation fast and easy with its Dell EMC Ready Solutions for AI. Their new Ready Solutions for machine learning (ML) are built on a foundation of Intel Xeon processors to drive the fast and extensive AI insights for enterprises today and help to reduce the time it takes to implement a new AI solution. Adnan also illustrates how Dell EMC Ready Solutions are well suited for many different industries including financial services, insurance, pharmaceuticals and many more.
For more information about Dell EMC and their Ready Solutions for AI, visit:
Visit Intel AI Builders at:
- Pushing the Limits of Deep Learning with Intel Xeon and Dell EMC – Intel on AI…
- Creating Future Ready Solutions with Dell and Intel – Intel Chip Chat – Episode 451
- Next Generation Network – Intel Chip Chat: Network Insights – Episode 112
- Dell EMC Virtual Edge Platform 4600 – Intel Chip Chat: Network Insights –…
- Dell Launches New Workstation With Intel Xeon E Processor – Intel Chip Chat –…
863 episodes available. A new episode about every day .