Manage episode 232496350 series 29991
Intel Chip Chat – Network Insights audio podcast with Allyson Klein: In this archive of a livecast interview from Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Spain, Eric Vallone, Director of Product Management for Dell EMC and Steven Woo, VP Product, Co-Founder of VeloCloud Networks, a part of VMware, join Intel® Chip Chat Network Insights to discuss how SD-WAN will revolutionize office infrastructure and pave the path for the next generation network edge. Steve explains the infrastructure being deployed the network edge to drive network transformation. Discover how this technology delivers customer flexibility and choice by providing an open and disaggregated platform at the customer premise. Eric shares insight into how customers are empowered to take advantage of the scale and the velocity of these new service offerings. Learn more about the current status of broad scale enterprise deployment of these technologies, and where both technology partners see the adoption curve and industry moving.
For more information on SD-WAN and uCPE from VMware, visit:
To learn more about universal CPE or VEP from DELL EMC, visit:
- Dell EMC Virtual Edge Platform 4600 – Intel Chip Chat: Network Insights –…
- Simplifying VNF Onboarding: Network Insights – Episode 146
- Dynamically Scale NFV – Intel Chip Chat: Network Insights – Episode 94
- Ready for NFV – Intel Chip Chat: Network Insights – Episode 133
- Open Compute at the Edge – Intel Chip Chat: Network Insights – Episode 100
900 episodes available. A new episode about every day .