Manage episode 235843451 series 29991
Intel Chip Chat – Network Insights audio podcast with Allyson Klein: Mr. Duan Xiangyang, Vice-President and GM of Architecture of the Wireless Business at ZTE, joins the Intel Chip Chat Network Insights booth in this archive of a livecast from Mobile World Congress to explore three main solutions for network function virtualization to drive infrastructure transformation. In this interview, Mr. Xiangyang shares ZTE’s strategy and current engagements with key customers such as China Unicom and the successful deployments and trials of mobile edge computing. Learn more about the company’s focus on delivering the full value of mobile edge computing through integration and delivery of AI capabilities as the foundation for the 5G network.
For more information visit:
- Future-Proof 5G Infrastructure – Intel Chip Chat Network Insights – Episode 205
- Simplifying VNF Onboarding: Network Insights – Episode 146
- The Renaissance of Retail at the Network Edge – Intel Chip Chat Network Insights…
- Content Delivery at the Network Edge – Intel Chip Chat Network Insights –…
- Next Generation Network Edge – Intel Chip Chat Network Insights – Episode 201
918 episodes available. A new episode about every day .