Manage episode 237256758 series 2462354
Dylis helps professional service experts, coaches and consultants to win higher-paying corporate clients.
She is the Course Director for The Chartered Institute of Marketing and delivers a sales programme for MBA’s students at Said Business School, part of Oxford University
In this episode, she discusses:
- How she helps clients and her passion for what she does
- The benefits she gets from a mastermind group that meets in Paris monthly
- We discuss mastermind groups in general
- The battlefield to the boardroom
- and why she is a life long learner
Dylis specialises in:
- Increasing Sales Revenue
- Ramping up lead generation
- Converting prospects into clients
- Accessing Decision Makers,
- Increasing Average Sale Value,
- Shortening Sales Cycles,
- Increasing Lifetime Value of existing customers.
- Increasing referral business
Facebook Group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/InspiredSelling/
On Dylis' website, you can get in touch with her to arrange a 30 minute complimentary “Profit Boosting Strategy Session”
You can also download '21 Surefire Ways to Find Your Ideal Client' from the site.
Exceeding Expectations links: www.ExceedingExpectations.me Facebook Group Twitter LinkedIn YouTube How to leave a podcast review: https://tonywinyard.com/how-to-leave-a-review-for-the-podcast/ Full shownotes at:
47 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 37 mins duration .