Manage episode 230959369 series 2462354
James Nathan helps people build totally referable businesses that are far more profitable and more fun. As well as helping people to network effectively, sell softly and cross-sell regularly with Clients who love you and tell everyone!
Topics covered this week
- "Good service gets people talking about you, great service gets people shouting about you
- How Jimi Hendrix effected James business
- Why we shouldn't use "Satisfaction surveys"
- How Exceeding Expectations can be like teaching a dog to sit
- Why is working as a waiter in the UK is not seen as a career like it is in France
- Why 10 year old girls love the shop Lush
♦ Professional Speaker ♦ jamesnathan.com/keynote-speaker/
♦ Business Development and Sales Training and Business Coaching ♦ www.jamesnathan.com
♦ Recruitment Training ♦ www.recruitingtowin.comFor Recruitment Businesses, James also provides recruitment training courses including: Good to Great – Ultimate Consultant Candidate Sourcing and Management Pitching and Presentation Skills Networking Skills for Recruiters Recruitment Sales Training Advanced Business Development and Strategy Retainer Selling Client Relationship Excellence Headhunting Skills and Practice Coaching Helping you to develop and improve your client development and sales/marketing skills. Get new clients, grow more business. One-to-One Business Mentoring and Coaching. Academy Generate significant new revenue for your business by developing your future leaders into confident, effective business winners. Your own in-house Business Development Academy “James brings a fresh and contemporary perspective to sales in a professional services context”. Ed Turner, Managing Partner – Taylor Vinters LLP Popular subjects areas I have spoken about and taught recently include:
- Referral Revolution™
- Super Soft Selling™
- Client Relationship Excellence
- Introduction to Great Management
- Truly Effective Networking
- Advanced Business Development and Strategy
- Pitching and Presentation skills
43 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 36 mins duration .