Manage episode 200066690 series 1743628
Daily News Editor Anne Brennan chats with reporters Norm Miller, Alison Bosma, Jim Haddadin, Scott Calzolaio and Chris Gavin about the biggest stories of the week, including the discovery of a hidden camera inside a Framingham grocery store, new concerns about water quality in Holliston, an in-depth look at the history of the slave trade, a plea from lawmakers to prevent drilling off the coast of Massachusetts and the hiring of Framingham's first chief operating officer.
The Daily News Podcast
The Daily News Podcast is your audio companion to the MetroWest Daily News and the Milford Daily News. The bi-weekly show is entering the second season and is taking on a new feel.
On Mondays, host Caitlyn Kelleher will be joined by a member of the Daily News staff and members of the community to talk about an issue affecting the community. This is a chance to get in-depth analysis and coverage of the issues affecting the area as well as to hear directly from the journalists and the sources in the stories published in our newspapers.
On Fridays, Editor-in-Chief Anne Brennan brings you a news round-up through conversations with the journalist who wrote the stories.
Below are links to some of the stories discussed in this week's episode:
- Holliston man charged with installing spy cam in Framingham store bathroom
- Pumping for answers: Holliston mothers push for answers on drinking water
- Local clean-energy companies ride the 'solar-coaster'
- A look into Massachusetts' participation in the slave trade
- Milford voters back pot business ban again
- Political Notebook: Clark encouraging more substance use treatment professionals
- Kezer named Framingham's first chief operating officer
- Framingham launches review of controversial sign bylaw
51 episodes available. A new episode about every 10 days averaging 17 mins duration .