Manage episode 224859573 series 2176902
Hello everyone and welcome to episode 39 of the Joyfully Homeschooling podcast. I am so excited to share with you today my interview with Vicki Tillman. Vicki Tillman is a visionary force in her local community; her mission is to advance God’s kingdom by investing in people. A homeschooling mom for 20-plus years, Vicki has graduated all five of her children! She is one of the 7 sisters from 7sistershomeschool and also helps host the Homeschooling High School podcast.
Today Vicki and I are chatting high school, homeschool groups, and how to train our children into adulthood without sacrificing our relationship with them. I know this episode is going to be an encouragement to you.
If you liked this episode be sure to leave a rating or review. These serve as a notice to iTunes that I'm not speaking to myself. It will also give you a chance to have your review read online and win a gift from me :)Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Podcast season sponsor Write Shop
- Podcast season sponsor Notgrass
- 7Sisters Homeschool
- Homeschool High School Podcast
- 7Sisters Facebook Group
- HSHSP Ep 120: How to Get Homeschool Transcripts Exactly Right!
- Here’s how not to lose it: 3 W’s of Composure
- An Authoritative Guide on How to Homeschool High School
- Follow Joy in the Journey on Instagram
76 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 28 mins duration .