Manage episode 183292856 series 1440970
Synopsis: Empathy is often a misunderstood concept; some of us have a great deal of it whilst others have little. Can empathy be learned? What factors come into play with how individuals relate to others? Is it innate? Is it a learned behaviour? This week Aaron and Rich delve into yet another complex subject to find out.
Present: Aaron Stewart, Rich Plumb
- Can you teach people to have empathy?
- All About Empathy – Psychology Today
- Dictionary definition of “Empathy”
- Social transfer of pain in mice
Follow your hosts, guests, and the show on Twitter
- @LMSPodcast on Twitter
- Learn Me Something on Facebook
- @HologramRadio for updates on other interesting podcasts
Subscribe to Learn Me Something!
Download: Episode 11: The Empathetic Resonance
30 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 58 mins duration .