Manage episode 259938521 series 105782
Mark speaks with Stu Johnson who is passionate in equal measures about all things testing and all things Scandinavian (as shown in his song picks). The two discuss leading a culture of learning and building a community of practice both inside his community and in the wider testing community. Stu also shares how an introverted person can still contribute in ways that don’t result in having to speak to a large crowd of scary people!
This podcast is sponsored by Xray, the leading Quality Assurance and Test Management app for Jira. More than 4.5 million testers, developers and QA managers trust Xray to manage 100+ million test cases each month. It is a mission-critical tool at over 5,000 companies in 65 countries, including 137 of the Global 500.
With Xray you can plan, execute and track your testing with full requirements traceability supported by both manual and automated tests, including BDD using Cucumber as well as JUnit, NUnit, Robot and others.
- Buck’s meetup: https://www.meetup.com/Ministry-of-Testing-Buckinghamshire/
- Power of Introvert - Ted Talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0KYU2j0TM4
- Quiet - Susan Cain: https://www.quietrev.com/
- Kent - Palace and Main: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_w2-li4Dhok
- Communities of practise Charter: https://www.apqc.org/resource-library/resource-listing/community-practice-charter-template
- Test Buddy: https://www.testbuddy.co/
- Ásgeir - Nú hann blæs (Live on Studio A): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhHMh44N8W4