Manage episode 209849940 series 2020
- Interview with Alastair Adam, Co-CEO of FlatWorld, a digital-first college textbook publisher building a niche between the high cost traditional publishers and open education resources (OER) publishers. We answer the questions:
- What is the background of FlatWorld?
- How many titles are available?
- How many faculty are using FlatWorld books?
- How are authors recruited?
- What formats are available?
- How much does a typical textbook cost - electronic and print?
- Are electronic versions compatible with Kindle and iPad?
- How much do authors earn?
- Does FlatWorld support the LMS?
- What special features are available?
- What is "FlatWorld Unlimited"?
- Podsafe music selection
- Mine Again from Passion Leaves a Trace by Black Lab