Manage episode 193568366 series 1324767
In a society where we place a high value on the intellect, it can be a tough to drop into how we really feel about making choices in our life.
I’ve personally found it extremely valuable to be able to tap into a deeper intelligence to navigate life’s choices and be able to draw upon the feeling of a decision.
In a recent coaching session with a client we came up with a great analogy that helped her clear the mental clutter and drop into a deeper more resourceful place to make the choice she was up against.
In today’s episode I’ll unpack what that looks like and how to move from a more frenetic whack-a-mole state to a place of yummy tummy. I know that sounds a little strange, but you’ll hear all about it in today’s show.
In this episode you’ll learn
- How to move from mental noise to a place of deeper knowing
- A strategy for cultivating child like curiosity
- Another way to make choices based on feeling
- How to start passing options through each state… whack-a-mole and yummy tummy
Click to Tweet
You may also like these episodes
- What to Do When Life Doesn’t Meet Your Expectations with Christine Hassler
- Conditioning a Miracle Mindset and The Power of Forgiveness with JJ Virgin
- A New Model of How Emotions are Made with Lisa Feldman Barrett
Subscribe to The Next Level
Like what you heard?
Strike up a conversation here on the blog, leave a comment below with you biggest take home point.
If you like the show, please take a moment to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re super helpful for the ranking of the show and I read every single one of them personally!
AND, remember to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!
76 episodes available. A new episode about every 3 days .