Manage episode 194911208 series 10594
The Alaska Legislature goes back to work in two weeks. The agenda will be full and likely include the use of Permanent Fund earnings to help pay for public services for the first time in the fund’s history. Plus, it’s an election year for governor and most of the Legislature.
HOST: Larry Persily
- Rashah McChesney – Alaska’s Energy Desk in Juneau
- Nat Herz – political reporter at the Anchorage Daily News
- Statewide callers
- Call 550-8422 (Anchorage) or 1-800-478-8255 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air).
- Send email to email@example.com (comments may be read on air)
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, January 2, 2017 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide.
258 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days .