Manage episode 187462242 series 1332841
Thanks to Techdoz.ca for the loan of the Snowball Blue Mic
Hosts & Guests
- Stuart Clark
- Derek Silva
- Toronto Star receives $65,000 fine for violating CRTC Do Not Call List rules
- RIP Jerry Pournelle, the first author to write a novel on a computer
- New Bluetooth vulnerability can hack a phone in 10 seconds
- Toronto-Montreal Hyperloop Plan Considered Among Top 10 in the World
- Facebook is Opening an AI Lab in Montreal
- Audible launches dedicated Canadian audiobook marketplace
- Review of road trip to Camp Walden
- The CFL embraces Twitter emoji
- Equifax breach
- Apple announcements
- Now that iPhone has joined other makers with having facial recognition, people should be aware of some of the ramifications
- CRTC let’s Bell bill differently depending on type of wholesale high speed access
Stuff We Like
What are you up to lately?
- Stuart – Recovering from a migraine / cold. Still looking for that next great role. #hirestu
- Derek – Also recovering from my voice being messed up for a whole week after Fireside Conference, plus a cold on top. Going to work with Jamieson to cycle him in as a regular co-host again, and generally just working hard at CleverHost, Olio, and Councillor duties.
Don’t forget to review us on iTunes, Google Play, TuneIn, Stitcher, Player FM, iHeart.com, or wherever else you get your podcasts. Please retweet us when tweet about new episodes on Twitter, share them on Facebook, or tell a friend!
2229 episodes available. A new episode about every 4 hours averaging 49 mins duration .