Manage episode 241619599 series 1916794
As part of my daily routine, I scan dozens of blogs, visit a handful of Facebook groups and skim through Twitter.
The goal: find the most helpful resources, tools, and articles that I can share with my teacher friends (that’s you!).
Here are my top 10 links for September 2019!
- Send2Contacts Google Sheet
- Turn your Google Classroom header into a class project!
- A Parent’s Guide to Chromebooks
- Google created a new font to improve reading fluency
- Google targets higher education with “Assignments”
- Originality Reports in Google Classroom
- Create file shortcuts in Google Drive
- The Chromebook Camera App gets an update!
- What is machine learning?
- A Chromebook is better than a Macbook (change my mind)
For show notes and resources on teaching with Chromebooks, visit http://chrmbook.com
Thanks for tuning into the Chromebook Classroom Podcast! If you enjoyed today's episode, I would appreciate your honest rating and review!