Manage episode 191962802 series 1511789
Listen to the full show podcast with Nick Bennett and Sam Stove:
- Melissa Ferrari: Nick and Sam are joined by Talking Lifestyle relationship expert Melissa Ferrari to discuss how far into a relationship couples should be getting engaged.
- Dr Morris Jones: Well in about a decade, you might just be able to. Nick and Sam are joined by Space Analyst, Dr Morris Jones to discuss space tourism.
- Jeff Apter: Music guru and author, Jeff Apter, joined Nick Bennett and Sam Stove for a chat about the late ACDC co-founder, Malcolm Young.
- Dr Jade Norris: Vet Science Officer with the RSPCA, Dr Jade Norris joins Nick and Sam to let them know why pets shouldn’t be bought as presents this Christmas.
- Brady Curran: Mr Curran is set to run a marathon with a dryer strapped to his back. He joined Nick Bennett and Sam Stove for a chat about his journey.
- Phil Jarratt: Noosa has been declared a World Surfing Reserve. Surfing writer, Phil Jarratt, joined Nick Bennett and Sam Stove for a chat about the Australian surfing destination.
872 episodes available. A new episode about every 4 hours averaging 25 mins duration .