Manage episode 241996544 series 2526743
Threatpost editors break down the biggest news stories of this week ended Sept. 13.
- Researchers warning that more than one billion mobile usersare at risk from a SIM card flaw being currently exploited by threat actors
- A Telnet backdoor opened more than 1 million Imperial Dabman IoT radiosto hijack
- Wikipedia and World of Warcraft being crippled for days byweekend DDoS attacks
- Microsoft addressing two zero-days under active attack during Patch Tuesday
- Two leaky databases discovered with surprising twists - one owned by DealerLeadsand the other by cybercriminals