Manage episode 247556064 series 2503879
Stress and anxiety have been so normalized in our society and yet it is literally stealing our lives.
My guest, Hannah Bacaron, is an integrative stress management coach who uses proven scientific methods to improve health, clear and permanently releases negative emotional patterns and increase productivity.
She not only shares her personal journey from a successful corporate career to running her own business, but she shares an easy technique that you can use to reduce your stress immediately (as well as a special bonus for my listeners!).
- Why we need to reduce and manage stress.
- What are the factors that trigger stress and anxiety?
- How to successfully reduce stress and increase productivity.
- And much more!
“Personalize and integrated stress management has to be unique to an individual.”
- Hannah Bacaron
Click here to check out Hannah Bacaron FB
Click here to check out Hannah’s stress reduction video (freebie)
Click here to schedule time to work with Hannah for the trial call mentioned on the podcast (be sure to let her know you came from Blake’s podcast)
How to get involved
- If you would like some help to get clarity & a roadmap for your path ahead, schedule a free strategy call today.
- You can also visit my website for more information and valuable resources.
- I am a huge proponent in the value found within community. Join my free Facebook group, to find yourself surrounded by a group of women to encourage, inspire, & challenge you on your own journey to fulfillment.
You are capable of far more than you can imagine. Life doesn’t have to be an either/or. You can have it all and do it without taking a leap or risking what you’ve worked so hard to build!
Liked this episode, be sure to subscribe on iTunes and leave a review. We love to hear your feedback and we’d love for you to help us spread the word!