Manage episode 247937317 series 2503879
We have to shift the way we think about gratitude - we can be incredibly grateful for our blessings, but that doesn’t mean we need to be complacent. If we believed we should “just be happy with what we have,” we’d never have any of the major innovations or growth as a society.
So when you find yourself starting to internalize and take on guilt for not being happy despite everything you have, I’d challenge you instead to appreciate your blessings THEN get clear on what it is that you genuinely want AND GO GET IT.
- Why is it essential to have a clear understanding of being grateful?
- What can we do to take away the guilt feeling of wanting to have more?
- How can you live an extraordinary life of gratefulness and abundance?
- And much more!
“Gratitude is one of the most important things for a happy life.”
- Blake Schofield
How to get involved
- If you would like some help to get clarity & a roadmap for your path ahead, schedule a free strategy call today.
- You can also visit my website for more information and valuable resources.
- I am a huge proponent in the value found within community. Join my free Facebook group, to find yourself surrounded by a group of women to encourage, inspire, & challenge you on your own journey to fulfillment.
You are capable of far more than you can imagine. Life doesn’t have to be an either/or. You can have it all and do it without taking a leap or risking what you’ve worked so hard to build!
Liked this episode, be sure to subscribe on iTunes and leave a review. We love to hear your feedback and we’d love for you to help us spread the word!