Manage episode 258400419 series 2503879
Coronavirus has thrown us all for a loop - many of us now find ourselves working with a completely new schedule or environment as we self-isolate, and that comes with a ton of new challenges. How do you navigate this new normal?
On this episode of The Bridge to Fulfillment, Blake gives listeners some useful tips and tools for staying on track and staying sane while working from home through the coronavirus crisis, including structuring your time, managing your kids' schedules and adjusting your perspective to make the most of an uncertain time. Tune in for a breath of fresh air just when you need it most.
- How working from home can make you even more effective than working from an office
- Why self-care is currently more important than ever
- How to treat this period of self-isolation and potential anxiety as a gift, not a curse
- And much more!
“This too will pass. And the question is, are you using this time to get you where you want to go long-term, or are you using this time absorbing in activities, spending your time doing things that really aren't creating what you really want in your life?”
- Blake Schofield
How to connect with Blake
- Click here to schedule a 15-minute discovery call with Blake
- To join a community of women on the journey towards building more fulfilling careers & lives, join us here.
How to get involved
- If you would like some help to get clarity & a roadmap for your path ahead, schedule a free strategy call today.
- You can also visit my website for more information and valuable resources.
- I am a huge proponent in the value found within community. Join my free Facebook group, to find yourself surrounded by a group of women to encourage, inspire, & challenge you on your own journey to fulfillment.
You are capable of far more than you can imagine. Life doesn’t have to be an either/or. You can have it all and do it without taking a leap or risking what you’ve worked so hard to build!
Liked this episode, be sure to subscribe on iTunes and leave a review. We love to hear your feedback and we’d love for you to help us spread the word!