Manage episode 282156275 series 2526004
To set goals, or not to set goals, that is the question!
You may be thinking, “Wait, what? I thought you were all about productivity and time management!”
While I certainly am, I’m much more interested in forming habits for success directed from one singular focus that is sustainable!
Graeme Turner says, "...rather than defining your own limitations through long-term goals, perhaps just make a commitment to continual improvement."
In this episode, we’ll walk through:
- The Impact of F.O.C.U.S.
- Shifting from Goals to Projects
- Building a REALIFE Vision Statement
- The Power of 90 Day Rhythms
- Creating Habits for Success
It's not too late to shift those New Year's Goals into something sustainable!
Share one of your 90 Day Action Projects in our REALIFE Facebook Community
Download our FREE REALIFE Enneagram Typing Guide
Ready to take your own REALIFE Enneagram Personality Profile?
Connect further with the REALIFE Process®:
- Join the FREE REALIFE Process® Community - continue podcast topics discussions with Facebook LIVEs and guest interviews
- Connect with the REALIFE Circles Community
- Apply to be a REALIFE Process® Certified Facilitator
Connect with your host, Teresa McCloy on:
- Facebook- The REALIFE Process® with Teresa McCloy
- Instagram- teresa.mccloy
- LinkedIn- teresamccloycoach
About Teresa McCloy:
Teresa McCloy is the creator of the REALIFE Process®, an ACC Executive Coach, and an IEA Accredited Enneagram Professional who helps entrepreneurs, business owners, and leaders discover and live out their best REALIFE! She has worked with clients from all over the world to help them bring clarity to their REALIFE and joy to their REALWORK!