Manage episode 288954798 series 2904480
Educator and human rights advocate, Nicole Lee, joins Traci and shares her strategies around equity and inclusion in the workplace and the pitfalls of meritocracy.
- Introducing Nicole Lee and Her Work in Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Diversity: Is it Really a Numbers Game?
- How Does Your Company’s Diversity Report Card Fare?
- The Research is In! Diverse Teams are More Collaborative
- Folks Are Not Interested in Platitudes
- Room for Growth: When Companies Admit, They Don’t Do a Good Job
- Don’t Fall for the Meritocracy Trap
- Luck is Not Meritocracy
- The Real Issues: Qualifications, Access Points, Recruiting, & Retention