Manage episode 183597592 series 1299852
Entrepreneurs are heroes, the four principles of conscious capitalism, the two most important components of a great company culture and more with John Mackey. John Mackey is the co-founder of Whole Foods, an advocate of entrepreneurship, and bestselling author of Conscious Capitalism.
Recorded live from the Genius Network Annual Event.
If you would like access to the full feature presentation, the show notes, and the special resources for this episode, please visit 10xTalk.com/113.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from John in this episode:
- John explains his perspective on capitalism and why entrepreneurs are heroes.
- How do you create an award winning culture with over 80,000 employees? John share’s the two most important components for creating a culture that attracts star team members.
- Technology is moving so fast. 20 years ago, companies like Facebook, Twitter, Google, and Uber didn't exist. Listen as John shares his thoughts on the future and what's to come.
- The Four Principles of Conscious Capitalism: How to use them to build a stronger business, move your organization closer to its highest potential, and create a more positive world for all of us
- The story of a conversation John had with a 25-year-old and the #1 life lesson from it
- The 2 BIGGEST mistakes entrepreneurs make when it comes to hiring team members
- Does love have a place in business? According to Mackey, love is the foundation of organizations that truly reach their full potential.
- Discover how to infuse love into your company culture.
- Joe and John have a revealing conversation about the role that fear plays in business and the biggest takeaway he wanted to leave everyone with.