Manage episode 195595537 series 1299852
The Freedom Cycle: How to positively transform your entire past, present, and future - with Dan Sullivan.
Dan is the co-founder of Strategic Coach, author of over 30 publications, a visionary, innovator, and gifted conceptual thinker. Dan has over 35 years experience as a highly regarded consultant, strategic planner, and coach to entrepreneurial individuals and groups.
If you would like access to the full presentation, the show notes, and the special resources for this episode, please visit 10xTalk.com/125.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Dan in this episode:
- The Freedom Cycle: How to positively transform your entire past, present, and future
- 3 capabilities for becoming a more innovative and creative entrepreneur
- How to turn frustration, impatience and regret into success, enjoyment, and satisfaction
- What the Captivity Cycle is and why it pulls entrepreneurs backward
- Dan reveals a technique for experiencing more freedom and abundance in your life
- The big difference between ‘Wanting’ and ‘Needing’ (Plus: A fascinating, rarely talked about insight into Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs)
- A daily exercise Dan committed to doing for 25 years starting at the end of 1978 that completely changed his life
- The Four C’s Formula you can use to create your bigger and better entrepreneurial future
161 episodes available. A new episode about every 15 days averaging 34 mins duration .