This series is archived ("Inactive feed" status)Please note series archiving is a new, experimental, feature of Player FM with the aim of helping users understand how we fetch series and report on any issues.
When? This feed was archived on July 14, 2018 01:40 (). Last successful fetch was on June 12, 2018 02:48 ()
Why? Inactive feed status. Our servers were unable to retrieve a valid podcast feed for a sustained period.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 208351748 series 2337135
New Year! New realization that every year we attempt to change what we hate about ourselves but those bits still linger because those bits are part of you no matter what! And guess what? All of you is amazing.
Even the part of you that you hate! it's amazing!
Today's playlist is only my favorite songs from 2017, and an ode to loving yourself no matter how much you fail.
Stay soft and remember, I love you.
- The Embers by Vagabon on Infinite Worlds (Father/Daughter Records)
- Machinist by Japanese Breakfast on Soft Sounds From Another Planet (Dead Oceans)
- One More Time, Please by Jay Som on Everybody Works (Polyvinyl Records)
- Idle Worship by Paramore on After Laughter (Fueled by Ramen)
- Sparks Fly by Waxahatchee on Out in the Storm (Merge)
- Full Screen by Adult Mom on Soft Spots (Tiny Engines)
- 19th Ave by SOAR on dark / gold (father/daughter records )
- Romcom by Who Is She? on Seattle Gossip (Father/Daughter Records)
- Expert Eraser by Great Grandpa on Plastic Cough (Double Double Whammy)
- Human Being by stef chura on Messes (Urinal Cake Records)
- Mythological Beauty by Big Thief on Capacity (Saddle Creek)
- Room by Palehound on A Place I'll Always Go (Polyvinyl)
- Maid of the Mist by Diet Cig on Swear I'm Good At This (Frenchkiss Records)
- It Gets More Blue by Girlpool on Powerplant (ANTI-)
- Understanding Light by Florist on If Blue Could Be Happiness (Double Double Whammy)
- Sore by Emily Yacina on Heart Sky (s/r)
- Different [Explicit] by Princess Nokia on 1992 Deluxe (Rough Trade Records)
- Femmebot by Charlie XCX on POP 2 (Atlantic )
- Somos Chulas (No Somos Pendejas) by Downtown Boys on Cost of Living (Sub Pop)
- CRZY by Kehlani on SweetSexySavage (TSNMI)
- Make It Better by Hazel English on Make It Better (House Anxiety)
- Yam Yam by No Vacation on Intermission (Top Shelf )
- Blue (American Dream) by SPELLLING on Pantheon of Me (Visit http://spellling.bandcamp.com)
- My Orchids are Dying by Boy Scouts on Hobby Limit (professional cross)
- Ashes by The She's on All Female Rock n Roll Quartet (Empty Cellar)
- Burden by Coma Cinema on Loss Memory (Marigold)
- Liability by Lorde on Melodrama (Universal)
- Under This Moon by Rose Droll on photograph (self-released)
- 3am at the party by soccer mommy on for young hearts (orchid tapes )
- about dogs by BOOSEGUMPS on heart peach (it takes time records)
- Locket by Crumb on Locket (Citrus Ci)
- Running Out by Fits on All Belief Is Paradise (Father/Daughter Records)
- 5 am by Chastity Belt on I Used to Spend So Much Time Alone (Hardly Art)
- Holding Hands by High Sunn on Hopeless Romantic EP (PNKSLM)
- let gO Of my egO by Nnamdi Ogbonnaya on DROOL (Father/Daughter Records)
- Nineteen by Hayley Williams on Tegan And Sara Present The Con X: Covers (Warner Bros. Records)
- 90s Kids by Shamir on Revelations (Father/Daughter Records)
20 episodes available. A new episode about every 8 days .