5. Kenya Airways releases promising half-year results, Federal Airlines adds new Caravans to its fleet, Aviators Africa conference and awards head to Johannesburg, Nigeria releases airline funds and Airlink launches new Maputo service.
Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on October 05, 2022 08:09 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 340582857 series 3376663
The Airspace Africa podcast is dedicated to the African aviation industry. On this newsweek episode:
- Kenya Airways releases promising half-year results.
- Federal Airlines adds new Caravans to its fleet.
- Aviators Africa conference and awards head to Johannesburg.
- Nigeria releases airline funds.
- Airlink launches new Maputo service.
Visit www.airspace-africa.com for the latest aviation news and insights from Africa