Manage episode 217038007 series 2443919
Edward talks to Bradley Kuhn and Karen Sandler, the co-founders of the Software Freedom Conservancy, a non-profit that supports free and open source software projects, including git.
Bradley Kuhn is a distinguished technologist at the Software Freedom Conservancy and he's worked on free software non-profits for many years, including co-founding the Conservancy with Karen. Karen Sandler is the Executive Director of the Software Freedom Conservancy, and she's most well-known for trying to find the source code for her pacemaker defibrillator.
- Bradley Kuhn
- Karen Sandler, and on Twitter: @o0karen0o
- Software Freedom Conservancy, a not-for-profit charity that helps promote, improve, develop, and defend Free, Libre, and Open Source Software (FLOSS) projects, including git.
Outreachy, a project by the Software Freedom Conservancy that provides three-month internships for people from groups traditionally underrepresented in tech.
- Git / Software Freedom Conservancy Status Report (2018)
- Git's Trademark Status and Policy
- libgit2 is joining the Software Freedom Conservancy
It's easy to become a supporter of the Software Freedom Conservancy and help support that they do with git and other free and open source software projects.
We're supporters - are you?
11 episodes available. A new episode about every 25 days averaging 37 mins duration .