Manage episode 215767116 series 2299669
On this week's The Truly Social Podcast we (Tara Hunt + Carlos Pacheco) talk about how the agency model is broken which is strange since Truly Social Inc is an agency!
The tense client-agency relationships, the awful RFP process that burns out employees and ensures shot-in-the-dark "strategies", and the damaging lack of continuity caused by campaign-based thinking and warring agencies are just some of the things that make #agencylife not that great.
No agency is perfect but we're trying to do things differently by opening lines of communication with clients to make sure they learn as we work and build a trusting relationship with them.
The podcast discussion stems from Tara's video Why The Agency Model in broken on the Truly Social YouTube Channel.
Make sure to listen until the end to hear about our Truly Social Heroes.
This week's Truly Social Heroes:
- Carlos' choice: YouTuber Elle Mills - https://youtube.com/ElleOfTheMills
- Tara's choice: Australian comedian Estelle Barber - https://instagram.com/celestebarber
Follow Truly Social:
- YouTube: https://youtube.com/tarahunt
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/trulysocial
- Website: https://trulysocial.ca
- Your Daily Distraction: http://trulysoci.al/Newsletter
Follow us on:
18 episodes available. A new episode about every 21 days averaging 42 mins duration .