Manage episode 195905854 series 1832539
Here's the Full Highlights:
We Chat about:
- Who was she?
- What were her paintings like?
- Why study her?
Did you miss something? Here are some of the things we mention:
- School of Art Institute of Chicago
- Espionage Act of 1917
- Arthur Wesley Dow (greatly influenced O'Keeffe's early work)
- Alfred Stieglitz (O'Keeffe's patron and then husband)
- Value- one of the 7 Elements of Art
- Modern Art Movements: Precisionsim, Futurism, Constructivism, Cubism, and Surrealism
- Georgia O'Keeffe Museum (I love you guys!! Thank you for allowing me to use your images in my lesson!)
The Georgia O'Keeffe Museum of Art's collection of O'Keeffe's Work is a great place to see O'Keeffe's work!