Manage episode 178741221 series 1105025
Casey is a painter based in New York City.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- Accepting imperfections
- Explanation of his upcoming solo exhibit, "Exposed"
- Being honest with oneself
- Creating visceral and guttural artwork
- Absorbing inspiration and life experiences
- Taking risks
- Balancing artistic, creative, and business practices
- Setting up monetary systems to allow yourself the freedom to create art for a living
- Tony Robbins
- Comparing films to paintings
104 episodes available. A new episode about every 12 days averaging 62 mins duration .