Manage episode 333479555 series 60397
What was everyday life like during the American War for Independence?
Our Fourth of July series continues with an investigation of how the American War for Independence impacted those who remained on the home front. As episode 332 explored how the war impacted the lives of people who lived in urban Philadelphia, this episode investigates how the war impacted the lives of people who lived in the more rural setting of Yorktown, Virginia.
Show Notes: https://www.benfranklinsworld.com/333 Join Ben Franklin's World!
- Episode 162: Dunmore’s New World
- Episode 208: Nathaniel Philbrick, Turning Points of the American Revolution
- Episode 245: Celebrating the Fourth
- Episode 250: Virginia 1619
- Episode 277: Whose Fourth of July?
- Episode 289: Marcus Nevius, Maroonage in the Great Dismal Swamp
- Episode 306: The Horse’s Tail: Revolution & Memory in Early New York City
- Episode 332: Occupied Philadelphia
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Amazon Music
- Ben Franklin's World iOS App
- Ben Franklin's World Android App