Manage episode 290467979 series 2793008
Welcome to episode 82 of the Blind Tech Guys. We trust you will enjoy the latest episode of the pod. Thank you to all of you for listening, and your support means so much to us. We are now heard in 85 countries, 47 states, and Washington DC. We recently surpassed 20,000 plays since July, not counting Spotify and YouTube, and we’d like you to join us for a BTG party and giveaway. Please listen to the pod for more details.
What’s New In The News
Android 12 Gets New Power Button Google Assistant Trigger
- 2021 iPhone to Feature 48MP Camera, 8K Video: Ming-Chi Kuo | iPhone in Canada Blog
- Many libraries offer Victor Reader devices for people with vision disorders
- Microsoft is inviting users of screen readers to participate in a survey to collect information regarding which screen reader they use, how they use it as well as in their confidence level.
- Customize the Charging Sound on Your iPhone or iPad
Let’s Get Social! The team demonstrates the use of Facebook and Twitter both on web and mobile, iOS and Android. Notice how many of the web commands are similar to those found in Gmail.
Did You Know
The team discusses Bluetooth settings on Android and iOS.
We read out a piece of feedback from our contact form. You are welcome to write to us, or send us links to recordings. Either visit www.blindtechguys.com and complete our form, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We welcome user questions, requests for interviews, and user-submitted tips and tutorials.
Consider a Donation
Did you know that we pay more than $50/month to bring this content to you?
- If you enjoy and value our content, please consider donating. Any contribution, no matter how small, helps us give you more app demos, device reviews, and tips to help you make the most of your technology.
- You can either make a one-time, individual donation as a guest, or you can donate monthly using our various tiers.
- If you are an individual or business and wish to sponsor the podcast, and would like for us to advertise your business or social channels in return, please get in touch, or check out our donation page for the relevant option.
please consider sharing our podcast with your friends, and let app developers know that you heard a demo of their app on our podcast by tagging them on Twitter.
We thank you for your support, and for your listenership!
Get in Touch
To get in touch, you can fill out the contact form on our website. Alternatively our direct email is email@example.com
- You can also join our mailing list by sending a blank email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can find and interact with us at the following: