Manage episode 372168611 series 2892242
In this bitesize episode, which went out in October 2021, Clemmie speaks to podcaster and mental health campaigner Emma Tulley-Williams - aka @mummyspaininthearse - all about endometriosis.
The pair discuss:
- Her first experiences of periods. How immediately shocking they were.
- The journey to getting diagnosed with endo.
- How misunderstood endo is, even though it impacts 1 in 10 women.
- The impact of endo on her career, relationship and sex life.
- The reality of living in pain.
- Her fears for her daughter as she approaches puberty.
- What we can all do to help raise awareness of endo.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices