Manage episode 372987567 series 2892242
In this week's But Why Rewind, we revisit a chat Clemmie had with author Liv Thorne about the challenges of solo parenting.
The pair discuss:
- How she reached the decision to have a baby alone.
- The process of choosing the sperm.
- What has surprised Liv about it? Hardest part? What it's taught her?
- How she talks to her son Herb about it.
- What advice would you go back and give yourself at the beginning of this process?
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices