CannaInsider - Interviews with the Business Leaders of The Legal Cannabis, Marijuana, CBD Industry
Ep 288 - Cannabis Customers Crave In-Store Experiences, He Delivers...
Manage episode 250871637 series 2391501
With online shopping at an all-time high, dispensaries are looking for more and more ways to create retail experiences that inspire customers to shop in-store.
Today’s guest is Shryne Group Executive Chairman Jon Avidor, who will explain why customers line up for his cannabis dispensaries AND what experiential retail means for cannabis.
Learn more at https://shrynegroup.com
- Jon’s background as a business attorney and what inspired him to enter the cannabis space
- An inside look at Los Angeles-based cannabis holding company Shryne Group Inc.
- Ways in which California’s cannabis market affects the rest of the country
- Why Jon believes it’s important for Shryne Group to be a vertically-integrated company in the cannabis industry
- How Jon has created experiential retail experiences so successful that customers line up at his dispensaries
- Jon’s advice on how to spark excitement in customers with fun attractions like Instagram pods, art murals for photo-taking, etc.
- The types of people dispensaries need on their team to achieve an exciting in-store environment
- Exciting things to expect from Shryne Group in the next 12 months