Manage episode 219557186 series 2440919
What’s the future of .NET? With .NET Core growing and the future of the orginal .NET seems uncertain. Chris and Mike suspect there is clear possibility.
Plus a few more thoughts on Unit Testing, embedded productivity companion devices, and the hoopla of the week.
- Matthew's Thoughts on Students and Linux
- u/HCharlesB on Unit Testing
- Michael Dominick on Twitter — "Well, lookie here -> through the power of #dotnetcore, I have #Microsoft #Bot Framework working on #Linux in #csharp instead of JS. The more I learn about .Net Core & .Net Standard, the more impressed I am.… https://t.co/jBeQLB48c0"
- Help us plan the future of .NET! | .NET Blog
- Did Microsoft Really Just “Open Source All Its Patents”??
- Redis Labs and Common Clause attacked where it hurts: With open-source code
- Adobe announces full Photoshop CC for iPad shipping 2019
313 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 48 mins duration .