Manage episode 293370764 series 2151271
Learn about what antimatter is and how we discovered it. Then, Dr. Gen Gunter will demystify menopause.
How we discovered antimatter by Briana Brownell
- Marco Gersabeck,The Conversation. (2019, March 21). Why Is There More Matter Than Antimatter? Scientific American. https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/why-is-there-more-matter-than-antimatter/
- Antimatter from bananas. (2015). Symmetry Magazine. https://www.symmetrymagazine.org/2009/07/23/antimatter-from-bananas
- Dirac’s equation predicts antiparticles | timeline.web.cern.ch. (2021). Cern.ch. https://timeline.web.cern.ch/diracs-equation-predicts-antiparticles
- Thompson, A. (2017, June 23). In 1928, One Physicist Accidentally Predicted Antimatter. Popular Mechanics; Popular Mechanics. https://www.popularmechanics.com/science/a27049/in-1928-one-physicist-accidentally-predicted-antimatter/
- Vidmar, D. (2011). The Dirac equation and the prediction of antimatter. PDF document provided on the internet by the Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul.
Additional resources from Dr. Jen Gunter:
- Pick up "The Menopause Manifesto" from Amazon: https://amzn.to/33dlIYy
- Website: https://drjengunter.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/DrJenGunter
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DrJGunter/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/drjengunter/
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.