Manage episode 213548467 series 2285149
Jason Raznick: CEO & Founder of Benzinga
In this episode, Nathan and Jason Raznick discuss:
- What is Benzinga and who they serve.
- How the Benzinga name was created.
- Jason's career path and milestones.
- How Jason navigates hiring and growth.
- Three words describing Jason's startup journey.
- Look to solve problems with ideas, content and planning.
- Having a great team in place is key to building a successful company.
- Don't stress over things you can't control.
- Jason’s 3-step test: best case scenario, worse case, what are obstacles?
- Focus on how you can impact your outcome by setting goals.
- It is okay to fail. Just do better the next day.
"You have to ignore the noise and focus on what you can impact." — Jason Raznick
Connect with Jason Raznick:
Phone: (877) 440-3464
One Campus Martius
Detroit, MI 48226
Connect with Nathan Mersereau:
LinkedIn: Nathan Mersereau
Address: 36800 Woodward Avenue, Suite 200
Show Notes by Podcastologist/Show Producer: Jessie Taylor
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You're the expert. Your podcast will prove it.