Manage episode 225576456 series 2285149
In this episode, Nathan and Leslie discuss:
- The process of creating effective brand strategies.
- The Easy Button story.
- The challenges of balancing work and family.
- Advice for a 20 year-old Leslie.
- A mistake brands make is thinking they are competing against competitors, but they are actually competing against any choice available to a consumer.
- When you’re in a project and you don’t feel success, power through.
- If you don’t take yourself too seriously, magic can happen.
- Don’t compare, play your own game, enjoy the process.
"Tackle big problems with great people." — Leslie Sims
Connect with Leslie Sims:
Connect with Nathan Mersereau:
Address: 36800 Woodward Avenue, Suite 200
Show Notes by Podcastologist/Show Producer: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You're the expert. Your podcast will prove it.?