Manage episode 339657447 series 3379169
Kara talks to writer and email genius Laura Belgray about her day. Big moments include keeping open space on her calendar, her EFAB email method, procrastination, writing habits, her upcoming essay collection, and more.
More about Laura: https://www.talkingshrimp.com/
Laura's mastermind group Shrimp Club
Laura's book Tough Titties is coming out June 13, 2023 from Hachette!
Mentions in the episode:
- Laura's NextAdvisor story 11 Reasons I Wasn't Meant to Have a Business — But Did It Anyway
- Laura's Money story Here's a Genius Method for Writing Emails That People Always Open
- O Cafe in the West Village
- Grady's cold brew coffee
- Suzanne Kingsbury, Laura's friend and editor-for-hire
- Terri Trespicio, author of Unfollow Your Passion: How to Create a Life that Matters to You
- Susie Moore, author of Let It Be Easy: Simple Ways to Stop Stressing & Start Living
- Author Samantha Irby
Do It Today is a podcast created by Kara Cutruzzula. She's the author of two motivational journals and a musical theater writer, playwright, and editor.
For more daily encouragement, subscribe to Kara's newsletter: https://brassringdaily.substack.com/
Original artwork design by Tyler Spangler
Original music composed by Kristoffer Bjarke